Monday, February 12, 2007

first time


How would you feel if it is your first time? Ooopps! I mean first time to ride an airplane? :) For me it is mixed emotions. Excited. Thrilled. Nervous. And even more excited! :)

We are bound to Cagayan de Oro and Camiguin Island and we'll do whitewater rafting, swimming, and visit places we've never been to. I am really really excited! :) Oh by the way, we also have to do some business. The main reason why my friend, Karlo, is going to CDO. But it doesn't matter, we know how to combine business with pleasure. And we are very good at it. :)

More posts to come on this first trip. Even more posts you should watch out for on my travels with the person I met during this trip.

Until then! :)

[2007.02.12]

3 comments:

  1. I'll surely will bookmark more page. Keep on posting. I hope you had a great time staying in Cagayan de Oro.


    Cagayan de Oro Rafting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey! Thanks so much! :)

    Yup, we always had a great time whenever we visit and go back to CDO. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to tell us what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...