Saturday, August 14, 2021

Pandemic Takeaway

So, I was watching Karen Davila's interviews with the celebrities in her YouTube Channel and at the end of each interview, she will ask her guests on what is their takeaway from this Covid pandemic.

Well for me (kahit na di naman ako ininterview haha), I think this pandemic helped me:

Reconnect

Focus

Slow down

and Grow... plants. 😄

We have a lot of things and people that were taken for granted before the pandemic. We are always on the move.. on a rush. We have a lot of wants and needs and dreams. We were so focused on our goals.. in making a living.. that we forget why we even do that. We are so focused on ourselves living a life that sometimes, we forget what living a life really is. 

We don't really need to have a lot of things. We don't need to have a lot of people around us. This pandemic made me realize that a simpler life surrounded by the people who matters and who are always there with us no matter what are all we need.

This pandemic slowed me down and helped me to think and focus on things that matter. It's still a work in progress but this pandemic helped me to start working on it.

Getting up in the morning..

Breathing cool fresh air..

Drinking coffee while listening to the birds and chickens and the noise in the street..

Watching the plants.. just looking at them appreciating their beauty..

Being with my family and friends..

Playing with the kids..

Eating food prepared by your loved ones..

Sleeping peacefully..

Doing something you want and love..

That's all I need.

Oh wait, I forgot to add how I also miss to travel and see the world. Don't you? 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell us what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...